Friday, May 21, 2010

Which ninjutsu off of Naruto would you have?

Name 3 jutsus you would have in the world of Naruto.Bloodline traits are allowed.





For me: Byakugan/gentle fist style


Sand coffin/burial technique


Healing|||Rinnegan: Gives you all 6 elemental jutsus


Tajuu Kagebunshin: 100000000 clones


The kyubi sealed:





Result: 100000000 clones with an eye more advanced than Byakugan and Sharingan capable of using all 6 elemental jutsus (you can make the Fuuton Rasengan on one hand and the new Chidori Sword on the other one) plus with an unlimited amount of chakra!!!





BEAT THIS!|||Omg I Love Naruto!





1. Rosengon/Naruto


2. Sand Coffin/Gaara


3. Chidori/ Sauske





(srry if i spelled it wrong :)|||...


1. naruto%26#039;s new rasengan ( i am not sure what is its name)


2. sharingan /mangekeyo


3. chidori


:D|||*Kage Bunshin no Jutsu


*Healing


*Chidori


*I luv NaRuTo^_^|||Rinnegan/soul transfer and shaphshifting techniques


Sharingan/Mangekyou sharingan


Wind element/Rasengan|||i would really like to have the sharingan...i like most genjutsus...i find all this playin with da mind stuff so so c0ol!!!but i prefer mangekyou sharingan since genjutsus are so easily counter in naruto.... i realy wish this stuff is real :)|||1. Byakugan. I don%26#039;t like to get caught off guard by my enemies plus i can cheat in exam lol!


2. Kagebunshin no Jutsu. You%26#039;ll never know what i can do with that.


3. Healing. I can support my team with this, besides nobody wants to get hurt right?|||1. Mangekyo Sharingan/Amaterasu


2. Shapeshifting Technique


3. Creation Rebirth





and if I could choose more I would choose Shadow Imitation Technique amd Mokuton.|||Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.


Healing.


Hiraishin.|||i would have=


chouji-meat tank-looks strong





naruto shadow clone jutsu- awesome move





narutos new resengan- very strong|||i would want:


1)kage bunshin(shadow cloning technique)


2)magenkyo syaringan


3)kuchiyosei(summoning technique)|||Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu


Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin


Ninpou, Souzou Saisei


Suiton, Suiryuudan no Jutsu


Sotetsu Kaihou





and for extra that will come in handy for me is Orioke no jutsu (sexy no jutsu)|||Puppet Jutsu, I%26#039;ve never been really good at close-range battles myself but I like controlling things that can do it for me, kinda like how you%26#039;re not good at martial arts yet you%26#039;re skilled in fighting games. Besides, I%26#039;ve always wanted to build and customize stuff like those puppets. It%26#039;s like building your own mech.

No comments:

Post a Comment