Monday, May 17, 2010

Ninjutsu Dojos?

Hello, I have trained Ninjutsu so far only by reading books by Masaaki Hatsumi, and Ashida Kim, and watched training videos on Youtube. (LOL) Do ya%26#039;ll know of any Ninjutsu Dojos in East Tennessee? I would prefer Bujinken Ryu Ninjutsu or Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu. Thanks.|||I am afraid that I have to agree with NERO. The way of the ninja is one of secrecy of stealth of making money on meaningless how to books.|||First of all, you won%26#039;t learn anything close to ninjutsu by reading Ashida Kim books. He is a fake. Trust me.


You%26#039;re off to a good start reading Hatsumi books and for seeking Bujinkan dojos. You can find a dojo near your area by going to www.ninjutsu.com and using their dojo locator. All sorts of info for you there. By the way, Togakure ryu ninjutsu is part of the Bujinkan which is not a martial art or ryu itself, but teaches 9 ryu including 3 ninjutsu/ninpo which you can learn about through this website.


Good luck in your quest and have a great time doing it!


If you need any more help, you can mail me and I%26#039;ll be happy to assist.|||I don%26#039;t know of any personally, but your best bet would be to check the dojo listings on http://www.ninjutsu.com and see if there are any in that area. You could also just run web searches via Google and see what%26#039;s out there, but those are (supposedly) all of the certified Bujinkan dojos/instructors around the U.S.





On a side note, I%26#039;d be wary about what Ashida Kim has to say. I haven%26#039;t read his books and thus don%26#039;t know firsthand how legit his info is, but the common understanding amongst Ninjutsu practicioners is that he%26#039;s a fraud.





Best of luck!|||Why don%26#039;t you just train to be a Marine Force Recon? The modern day equivalent of a ninja.It%26#039;s just as hard as being a ninja would have been back than , and than you can really call yourself a badass without getting laughed at. Actually they will probbly stoically agree and change the subject since no one will be willing to challenge your bad assness.Heres a little article about the PHYSICAL requirements to be Marine Recon (modern day stealth warior) here is a link:http://www.dragondoor.com/golafson.html. Modern day stealth warrior here you come pbbfftt!! Hahahahaha. Ninja Pbfft!!! You will never be Recon buddy.Your probably the askaninja.com guy aren%26#039;t you?Oh by the way I am Japanese and my name is Nobutada Toritomy .....so you know......trust me.|||Check out the links section on www.winjutsu.com for a school nera your area. Even if there are not any schools directly nearby email the other school in Tennessee to see if they know of any, or any clubs. Good luck in your search.|||sorry my secret one is in Maryland.....





Sok%26#039;e|||They are secret, I can%26#039;t tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment