Monday, May 17, 2010

FREE ONLINE Advanced Taekwondo, Ninjutsu, and jeet kune do LESSONS?

I took taekwondo lessons and got to black belt, I then injured my foot one day and the doctor said I had to stop taekwondo. After 6 months my foot got better and I asked my parents if I could sign back up but they said that money was a little tight. I went to the library and got some books on advanced taekwondo (black belt to second degree was the name of the book) and I learned a good amount from the book but it was kind of hard to read and look at pictures, I would rather a video (a instructer but as you know I can%26#039;t) I also got some books on nunjutsu and my friend knew ninjutsu but came to visit for a month (cause he lives out of country) so he only taught me for a month. So I was wondering if there are any online sites that could teach me black belt to second degree black belt Taekwondo, Ninjutsu, and I took lessons on Jeet kune do and I would also like to learn more of that too. Please help me, the site doesn%26#039;t have to be free lessons but I don%26#039;t want to pay a lot. Please help.|||You can%26#039;t properly learn a martial art from books or videos. Ninjutsu especially is difficult to learn even with a sensei there to guide you. You might be able to learn a little from them for TKD since you already have a black belt in it. But for Ninjutsu, you need to find a Bujinkan dojo to learn it properly.|||ExpertVillage they have tons of videos on many different martial arts:





Taekwondo: 308 vids.





Ninjutsu: 53 vids





Judo: 214 vids





Karate: 583 vids





and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment