Friday, May 21, 2010

Ninjutsu,Karate,Boxing.?

What would you rely on to save your life or do you have your own style ,pray tell I may become your student .|||Boxing as I%26#039;m not a fan of the other two.|||The best of each style and combine them and apply to real world situations!





Krav Maga|||Boxing. Thats the only stand up style that trains as it fights. Martial arts schools don%26#039;t train as they fight. The sparring is just touching, and the exercise isn%26#039;t very strenuous. Training to be a boxer is the way to go in terms of training and being in shape.|||I use kajukenbo, it works the best for me.|||Boxing|||Ninjitsu is good to take up because its a hybrid martial art just like jujitsu, but it doesn%26#039;t focus on the punching, and kicking aspects of traditional martial arts, it focuses on ground techniques, joint locks/manipulation, striking, and pressure point strikes. now if you wanna learn how to defend yourself in a close-quarters situations, then go with Krav Maga|||Brazilian Ju Jitsu.|||Well, there%26#039;s a lot of different types of karate that focus on different things. I take American Kenpo which was developed in the west to use just out on the street if you are attacked. You learn by practicing different scenarios and threatening situations. I honestly can%26#039;t say which style I would rely on because I%26#039;m not very familiar with other styles. But, I%26#039;m positive I could take someone down long enough for me to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment