Monday, May 17, 2010

Does anyone here train in Ninjutsu?

If so where abouts do u live|||Yes but my Play Station overheated so taking a break.|||Am the only american ordained as a shinobi at the current tiime. Me and my friend Naruto are currently giving lessons in Konoha.|||no, no one is trained in ninjustsu- there are a lot of fakes and people trained by fakes, but the art has been lost over time- the only people who even know any of the traditional techniques and methods are basically just historians at this point, and even all of them are Japanese.|||I have a masters degree in Ninjology. I%26#039;m in Texas.|||no. cheers.............|||i%26#039;ve studied karate for a long time, but i know a handful of techniques from a few other arts. i only know 4 or 5 ninjutsu techniques though. i%26#039;m from Ma, and the guy that taught them to me is from north dakota.|||u can learn ninjutsu online visit www.ninjalessons.com|||No, im sure theres not many trained in ninjustsu on yahoo answers. As to be truly trained in that art would have to native to that country.


Alot of books and fake instructors about but to be fully trained in ninjutsu it would take over 10 years and you would have to be trained and accepted by a proper master who knows the arts.


Looking at a few books and moves would%26#039;nt ever get u near to being a ninja!|||While there certainly are those who misrepresent the over 900 year old science of Ninpo-Ninjutsu, there are also those who authentically present its wisdom and timeless Martial methods for encountering danger. I would agree that most of those who talk about Ninjutsu are simply historians, and furthermore, they never actually studied the art themselves. However, there are wonderful teachers such as Stephen K. Hayes, who share their understanding of Ninpo. Recently there have been published many books by Hatsumi sensei, on Martial arts, Bushido, Ninpo, and Ninjutsu, which can lead us to have a deeper understanding. In my experience I have studied here in Indianapolis. There was a school on the south side of town, which eventually closed due to lack of students. I found, though, a school up north called the Bujinkan Dojo. As soon as I have a more steady income, I%26#039;m going to attend. Right now I simply study on my own. I visited the Quest Center, in Dayton Ohio which is where Hayes teaches. With Gas prices, though, it is a bit expensive to drive three hours there and back.|||I%26#039;m pretty sure my dad did he was a blue belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment