Friday, May 21, 2010

Ninjutsu acrobacy part?

Someday I will study nunjutsu, I am atracted to its acrobacy and the sparring they develop.





I have never been good at any acrobacy, I know martial arts are supposed to slowly train you to do this stuff, but is the acrobatic part something a guy like me can really get to develop?,





I studied hapkido and TKD and currently enrolled in Judo, but only Hapkido had some acrobacy to it, like jumping 8 guys bending over, and I was really bad at this kind of stuff, they didn%26#039;t have the spectacular moves from ninjutsu though.





I just wanna know if %26quot;monkey guys%26quot; you know natural elastic natural agile, are the only ones who can make this work, or just about anyone studying ninjutsu.|||There are two philosophies when it comes to picking a martial art according to your abilities.





Some people work their strengths and choose something that caters to those strengths. Others, like you envisage, take up something that seems difficult to them and end up overcoming the difficulty. The extra challenge may actually make you work harder in the beginning and you might end up getting more out of it.





When I first started out aikido, I couldn%26#039;t sit in seiza. I can now walk on my knees. With time, you can achieve incredible things.|||most acrobatics have little or nothing to do with elasticity but more with daring. I started with capoeira over a year ago and I found that most of these acrobatic movements that we practice just require the get up and go attitude to make it work. Don%26#039;t think just do it. it%26#039;s true that you%26#039;ll probably have a few falls and bruises but that%26#039;s the process of learning. The rest is just practice, practice and more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment