Monday, May 17, 2010

Where in Colorado Springs is there a refutable martial art school?

I live in the Colorado Springs, Colorado Area. I would like to go to a martial art school that is not a McDojo that will genuinely let me earn my ranks in the realistic time (I expect like 5 years to become mastered. Y%26#039;know?) and not give me the watered down commercialized stuff.





Btw: I%26#039;m 15.


and I would prefer one like Jijutsu, Ninjutsu, Taekwondo, and Karate.|||SEE source.





E|||Well the best I%26#039;ve found are Colorado Fight Factory (MMA, Brazilian Jujitsu, Muay thai, and Krav Maga) and Wolf Pack Martial Arts (Karate, Taekwondou, gyoto ryu, and judo)





Give them a look online. They%26#039;re both on the east side of town. and more then likely the best you%26#039;ll find south of Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment