Friday, May 21, 2010

Hot can i learn ninjutsu online??????????????????/?

please tell me!!!!!!!!!! I need to know for my lijutsu class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...|||You can%26#039;t.|||Can you learn to be a navy seal by watching Under Siege? Can you ask questions to the movie if you don%26#039;t understand? Can the movie correct your lazy form? I%26#039;m not sure where this all started that you could learn a martial art by watching a video but it%26#039;s ridiculous. The videos that people taking the art get is to compliment what they are learning in class. The teacher showing them first and correcting them as they go is the biggest part of learning the art. Want to learn the art? Go to a dojo and pay the teacher for the time he/she is gonna spend teaching and correcting you. Good luck|||Download an asian martial art movie (jet lee, jackie chan, etc.) and practice those moves with a partner. provided you both have similar attributes.|||don%26#039;t waste your time|||Where can I lean brain surgery online??????


please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know for my blaaaa class!!!!!!








what an idiot!|||dude! XD ROFLMAO!!!! what shadow clone jutsu?? I WANNA LEARN!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment