Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ninjutsu Training?

I need to know what my next step is, I have mastered walking through walls, walking up walls, flying and red Chi balls. By the way Chi gives me a rash on my @$$ so I need to learn more moves that dont utilize it.|||Your next step on the path to ninjutsu would be to learn to pee while wearing the hand claws for climbing.





As to your rash ... check for fleas in your butt hair.|||the first thing you need to do is get that rash on yourarse fixed.lmfao.your sure it%26#039;s chi that gave you the rash?and not his sister?or worse still his brother?lmfao.|||Your next obvious step is dodging bullets.|||Dude,





you%26#039;re a moron.|||Dont listen to kungfufighting. It%26#039;s to give me best answer. I mean come on you wanna be a ninja dont you?|||your so retarded|||have you learned how to produce weapons in thin air and stick guns up people%26#039;s butts yet?


you have much to learn grasshopper

No comments:

Post a Comment