Saturday, November 14, 2009

Will Ino beat Sakura since Asuma told her to not lose to Sakura in Ninjutsu or Love?

i got nothing against both.....just curious.|||NAH... ok i LOVE sakura, but i think they will proley always b equal.. even tho sakura is really strong!! lol =)|||I do not think so.


They will be equal in rank and perhaps Ino will get Sai...


Sakura will always be the stronger shinobi, to me.


I have nothing against Ino or any other character in Naruto, with an exception of Karin.





They will advance in rank together and will be friends/rival forever.|||I like both too but I think that at the moment Sakura is stronger than Ino when it comes to ninjutsu. Love at the moment they are on equal playing fields.





:-P|||Its possible but Sakura is a powerhouse compared to Ino (Strength and Ability wise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment