Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anyone knows the contacts of this Ninjutsu Training Centre ?

I am a 14 year old who is very interested in learning Ninjutsu.I have finally found a Training Centre for me to learn Ninjutsu but i am looking for the Contacts for this Training Centre. Can anyone provide me with the contacts of this Training Centre ? Thanks:)





http://www.ryuko.co.uk/dojo_singapore.ph...|||Wow! If you were that interested you%26#039;d be able to find this information out on your own! I have already left the link to this dojo on your previous question.





The email: singapore@ryuko.co.uk


was at the bottom of the page!





Anyway, this is the guys phone number 8138-9269 but it may be an old one.|||I%26#039;d be dubious of any 3rd Dan shidoshi-ho








edit: ...but it should be a good place to start ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment