Thursday, November 12, 2009

Is there a place i can learn ninjutsu onlines for free?

yea...help.......and i know theres a way dont say i dont recomend it and be anoyying|||At least for me, I had to pray everything for the spirit of Ninjutsu to come over me, and at one point, I even had to use my dog as a sacrifice, but it was worth it. About a year ago, it came to me in a dream, and now I%26#039;m silent and deadly.|||http://www.warriorquest.com/ is very intresting Report Abuse
|||Trying to learn Ninjutsu (or any martial art, for that matter) over the internet is like trying to learn how to knit over the phone. I%26#039;m sure you can find lots of information to help (katas, little tricks, etc). but for the most part, you will be disappointed. Additionally, you won%26#039;t be any better at Ninjustsu than you are now.





www.budo.com


www.totalwarrior.com


www.bugei.com

No comments:

Post a Comment