Monday, November 16, 2009

Is Konigun Ryu Ninjutsu fake?

Hello, I have trained some Bujinkan Ryu Ninjutsu, and I was looking for training camps, and I saw a Konigun Ryu Ninjutsu camp. I have never heard of that style before. Do ya%26#039;ll know if it is fake or authentic?|||I%26#039;ve not heard of it until now, but I looked online and it looks like a real art.





As far as it being an authentic ninjitsu art I find it hard to believe any are around other than two or three that I%26#039;ve heard mention of years ago.





Your only way of knowing is to go and try it out.|||I%26#039;ve never heard of it before, but I will certainly go check it out. Probably safe to say that it%26#039;s not real. Stay with the Bujinkan and you%26#039;ll be sure to be getting training in authentic budo.


Bujinkan is not a ryu itself. It is made up of 9 schools of which 3 are ninjutsu. Togakure ryu, Kumogakure ryu, and Gyokushin ryu.|||Look it up on Bullshido





I%26#039;d recommend staying away

No comments:

Post a Comment