Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anyone know where there are ninjutsu classes by 45039?

Ninjutsu Classes in Ohio|||6124 Busch Blvd.


Columbus, Ohio|||You could look up Bujinkan Dojos or Stephen K. Hayes Quest centers. Unfortunately, Bujinkan is not very effective as you might find out. I took it for a number of years under various Shihans and Shidoshi, received my black belt, and finally came to the difficult realization that I was studying a watered-down art that may have worked at a certain period in time. You want a REAL modern ninja, look into Navy seals (afterall, they actually do train with weapons, stealth, etc). I guarantee you that most people who are currently involved in ninjutsu would not survive one week with these guys. Furthermore, if a Navy seal were to walk into a ninjutsu dojo, he would probably laugh. As for me, I am now (and have been for a number of years) involved in Jiu jitsu, Krav Maga, and MMA and am MUCH happier (WAY tougher, healthier, applicable, etc.). I know this will probably offend some people out there, but I just thought I would share my (and MANY others who walked into the various ninjutsu dojos I trained at) experience. I wish you the best of luck.|||www.winjutsu.com/winlinks.html





If it%26#039;s not Bujinkan, it%26#039;s not real Ninjutsu. Look for a local dojo on the link provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment