Saturday, November 14, 2009

Any Ninjutsu clubs in Taiwan?

I am moving there. I know it is Chinese culture, but I was hoping there are some clubs there due to its close proximity to Japan. I am a current Ninjutsu student in my own country.|||The best suggestion I can think of is to try contacting an known Ninpo / Ninjutsu organization on the internet and ask if they can refer schools or instructors available in Taiwan .





Good luck with your search !|||i doubt it. people there tend to know how mediocre ninjitsu is.|||No... Taiwan is where you go if you want to learn REAL martial arts.





Some of the best Chinese martial artists are in Taiwan.





Jeez, if you%26#039;re going to be in Taiwan, you should take advantage of the real thing and forget those childish fantasies of being a ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment