Friday, November 18, 2011

Are there any Ninjutsu classes in Oakland, California?

I%26#039;m 15 and have taken an interest in Ninjutsu. However, I can%26#039;t seem to find any dojos or classes. Thanks in advance.|||http://www.eastbaybuyu.org/dojos.htm








Hey DKNY, why don%26#039;t you take a trip down to Togakushi and tell them what you just said.





edit: if you were Japanese you%26#039;d understand the difference between the words Jutsu and Jitsu.|||Ninpo Taijutsu is not a sport. Report Abuse
|||....I just told someone a few days ago, also from Oakland (is this the same person desperate for a different answer?) and told him I wanted to train in the Tew Ryu camp years ago, but the four or so camps only exist around Arizona and Cali, and I live in IL. Check out Tew Ryu from a large search engine, shouldn%26#039;t be hard to find info on it.|||Hi, I am Japanese and I can tell you Ninja never existed in our country, but only in movies for entertainment. So if you hear anything about Ninja School in your country, its fake! I always get kick out of Westerner telling me %26quot;oh I am learning Ninjitsu%26quot; LMAO ......... Sorry but true. I think you are cute kid.|||http://www.eastbaybuyu.org/


I found one bujinkan school in the east bay.


DKNY is wrong. I don%26#039;t know where the hell she got that crap that ninja never existed from.


Not to be disrespectful to Iron Jaw Jake, but Tew ryu is a scam, a phony, a fake, %26quot;welcome to McDojo%26quot;.





Renyo, I think they%26#039;d laugh DKNY back to whichever trailer park she escaped from.|||We%26#039;ll send someone over to your house to kidnap you and drag you off to our secret training camp, right away. If you survive the first 6 months of training you%26#039;ll be well on your way to ultimate martial prowess.

No comments:

Post a Comment